01289 331555   |   Sales: info@tyneandtweed.com   |   Lettings: rental@tyneandtweed.com

Easter Wynd, Berwick-Upon-Tweed
Guide Price £59,000

  • Photo 10
    Easter Wynd
  • Lounge
    Easter Wynd
  • Lounge
    Easter Wynd
  • Kitchen
    Easter Wynd
  • Kitchen
    Easter Wynd
  • Bedroom 1
    Easter Wynd
  • Bedroom 2
    Easter Wynd
  • Photo 8
    Easter Wynd
  • Photo 9
    Easter Wynd
Please enter your starting address in the form input below.

  • Upper Floor Flat
  • Kitchen
  • Lounge
  • 2 Bedrooms
  • Bathroom
  • Double Glazing
  • Gas Central Heating
  • 75% SHARED OWNERSHIP
  • Town Centre Location
  • EPC Rating Band C

Spacious 2 bedroom town centre apartment which is conveniently situated within close proximity to all Town Centre amenities. Offered for sale in good decorative order with the benefit of a modern fitted kitchen and bathroom. The property also benefits from double glazing, electric heating and a secure entry system via intercom.

ENTRANCE HALLWAY
With double glazed window to the front. Centre light. Laminate flooring.

INNER HALLWAY
The Inner Hallway gives access to all rooms except the Kitchen. Double glazed window to the front. Airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder. Two full sized storage cupboards. Electric night storage heater. Telephone/intercom allowing access from the main entrance. Two centre lights. Laminate flooring.

BEDROOM 1
15' 0'' x 12' 9'' (4.58m x 3.88m)
The main double Bedroom has two double glazed windows to the rear. Fitted wooden venetian blinds. Recessed double wardrobe with hanging rail and storage space above. Two wall light fittings. Single power point. Television point. Laminate flooring.

BEDROOM 2
10' 10'' x 6' 7'' (3.30m x 2.01m)
A Single Bedroom with double glazed window to the rear. Fitted wooden venetian blinds. Pendant light. Single power point. Laminate flooring.

BATHROOM
Fully tiled bathroom with white contemporary suite comprising of panelled bath with electric shower over, close coupled WC and wash hand basin. Spot light fitting. Fitted wooden venetian blinds. Chrome electric radiator. Tiled floor.

LOUNGE
21' 9'' x 10' 1'' (6.63m x 3.07m)
A bright, spacious room of good size with double glazed windows to the front and rear. Fitted wooden venetian blinds. Electric night storage heater. Two pendant lights. Television point. Telephone point. Laminate flooring. Door to/from Kitchen.

KITCHEN
10' 6'' x 7' 9'' (3.20m x 2.36m)
Double glazed window to the rear. Fitted wooden venetian blinds. Modern refitted kitchen with a good range of wall and base units with melamine work surfaces with tiled splashback. Stainless steel sink with right hand drainer. Single oven with electric hob. Integral washer/drier. Integral dishwasher. Fluorescent light. Four single power points. Electric cooker point. Vinyl flooring. Door to/from Lounge

ACCESS NOTES
There is a communal drying Area with the garden areas which are maintained under the ‘ISOS’ lease agreement. The purchase price is for a 75% share in the property. We are advised however that the remaining 25% share may be purchased after an initial qualifying period of ownership. The monthly payment to ‘Karbon Homes’ amounts to £159.30 (as of January 2017). This includes service charges and property building insurance. Occupancy of this property is restricted to owner occupiers only and is therefore not suitable for buy to let or commercial holiday use.


Click to enlarge

Easter Wynd
Berwick-Upon-Tweed TD15 1DT
County: Northumberland
Sale Type: For Sale
Ref #: 00000152

Request A Viewing


Please read our privacy notice for information on how we use your details.

The Property Ombudsman Deposit Protection Scheme Rightmove Zoopla Primelocation